Tags: American Institute of Constructors
A Fargo, N.D., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, non-profit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Paul W. Diederich, president of Fargo, N.D.-based Industrial Builders Inc., has been involved in the construction field ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature210 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views