Tags: American Iron and Steel Institute (ANSI)
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Jan. 26 that the U.S. imported a total of 1,396,000 net tons (NT) of steel in December 2009, including 1,119,000 NT of finished steel (up 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person749 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger385 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger235 Views