Tags: American Iron and Steel Institute (ANSI)
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Jan. 26 that the U.S. imported a total of 1,396,000 net tons (NT) of steel in December 2009, including 1,119,000 NT of finished steel (up 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine216 Views