Tags: American Public Transportation Association
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB). In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB's Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and ...
A Changing Climate for Users Fees By Therese Dunphy Since the creation of the Eisenhower highway system, gas taxes — also known as user fees — have been among the most significant and successful funding mechanisms for the nation’s transportation system. For ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views