Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds
A $2.5 billion expressway project in Forth Worth, Texas, will cost the state Department of Transportation just $573 million – less than one-fourth of the total cost. The reason: public/private partnerships. "Our state has been a leader in this area," Texas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car185 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views