Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds
A $2.5 billion expressway project in Forth Worth, Texas, will cost the state Department of Transportation just $573 million – less than one-fourth of the total cost. The reason: public/private partnerships. "Our state has been a leader in this area," Texas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views