Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009
During an Oct. 13 press conference at the Keystone Cement Company in East Allen Township, Pa., U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent (Pa.-15) questioned the use of federal government financing to support the construction of a cement importation terminal in Staten Island, ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) was among five associations representing paving materials and aggregates suppliers to urge the Obama Administration to enact a multi-year surface transportation authorization bill with increased funding for the federal-aid highway and transit program. In a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1304 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1165 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry880 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over390 Views