Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009
During an Oct. 13 press conference at the Keystone Cement Company in East Allen Township, Pa., U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent (Pa.-15) questioned the use of federal government financing to support the construction of a cement importation terminal in Staten Island, ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) was among five associations representing paving materials and aggregates suppliers to urge the Obama Administration to enact a multi-year surface transportation authorization bill with increased funding for the federal-aid highway and transit program. In a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February336 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole146 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views