Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009
During an Oct. 13 press conference at the Keystone Cement Company in East Allen Township, Pa., U.S. Rep. Charlie Dent (Pa.-15) questioned the use of federal government financing to support the construction of a cement importation terminal in Staten Island, ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) was among five associations representing paving materials and aggregates suppliers to urge the Obama Administration to enact a multi-year surface transportation authorization bill with increased funding for the federal-aid highway and transit program. In a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views