Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funds
Work can begin on construction of two intermodal freight facilities in Memphis and Birmingham thanks to a signed grant agreement with the Alabama and Tennessee Departments of Transportation for $105 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting932 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem915 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve391 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views