Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) grant
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood celebrated the ribbon cutting on the $137 million Historic Millwork District multimodal improvement project, a keystone in a strategy to reinvigorate the community by attracting both businesses and residents through expanded transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views