Tags: American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009
The House of Representatives approved legislation on May 28, 2010 that would provide $521 million in additional highway funding, increasing allocations for 37 states, according to the AASHTO Journal. The following is what information appeared in the AASHTO Journal: This provision is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views