Tags: American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA)
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joined Congressman Baron Hill, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Governor Steven Beshear, and other state and local officials in breaking ground late last month on the Milton-Madison bridge replacement project, which received a $20 million ...
New information compiled by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) confirms that close to 90 percent of California’s transportation projects funded by the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) have been awarded to contractors, allowing construction to start. California received more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views