Tags: American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA)
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joined Congressman Baron Hill, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Governor Steven Beshear, and other state and local officials in breaking ground late last month on the Milton-Madison bridge replacement project, which received a $20 million ...
New information compiled by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) confirms that close to 90 percent of California’s transportation projects funded by the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) have been awarded to contractors, allowing construction to start. California received more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)419 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet205 Views