Tags: American Road & Transportation Association (ARTBA)
Democrats in the U.S. Senate dropped an ultimatum on Republicans Tuesday, threating to block any short-term extension of highway funding in favor of a long-term solution. The Hill reported that Democrats are giving the GOP 45 days to agree on a ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association reports that four states have canceled or delayed transportation improvement projects due to inaction by Congress in providing for the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) beyond the current May 31 funding deadline. Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, ...
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views