Tags: American Road & Transportation Association (ARTBA)
Democrats in the U.S. Senate dropped an ultimatum on Republicans Tuesday, threating to block any short-term extension of highway funding in favor of a long-term solution. The Hill reported that Democrats are giving the GOP 45 days to agree on a ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association reports that four states have canceled or delayed transportation improvement projects due to inaction by Congress in providing for the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) beyond the current May 31 funding deadline. Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, ...
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views