Tags: American Society of Civil Engineers Student Chapter
Eight students from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology (SDSM&T) traveled to the Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) manufacturing facility May 9 to learn more about future career options for engineering students and recruit South Dakota high school students to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views