Tags: American Society of Civil Engineers
With the current highway bill, MAP-21, nearing expiration and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), the main transportation funding source, projected to shortfall in just over two months, the search is on for a new way to fund transportation infrastructure projects. Two ...
Fixated on Funding By Therese Dunphy Political cowardice. It seems to be the only logical conclusion to the question of why, two years after the expiration of SAFETEA-LU, Congress has yet to pass a new long-term transportation bill. While there have been ...
The nation’s deteriorating surface transportation infrastructure will cost the American economy more than 870,000 jobs, and suppress the growth of the country’s Gross Domestic Product by $3.1 trillion by 2020, according to a new report released today by the American ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3186 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1917 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies304 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete302 Views
- How to become a more productive worker287 Views