Tags: American Transportation Research Institute
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released new freight data on Sept. 21 pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers better target their investments and plan ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger449 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views