Tags: American Trucking Associations President and CEO Bill Graves
American Trucking Associations President and CEO Bill Graves on Feb. 8 applauded President Obama for his commitment to rebuilding and renewing the country's infrastructure, but called on his administration to live up to that commitment by proposing a robust surface transportation program with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views