Tags: American Trucking Associations President and CEO Bill Graves
American Trucking Associations President and CEO Bill Graves on Feb. 8 applauded President Obama for his commitment to rebuilding and renewing the country's infrastructure, but called on his administration to live up to that commitment by proposing a robust surface transportation program with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views