Tags: American Trucking ASsociations
While overall highway deaths in 2010 were at the lowest level since 1949, truck-related fatalities increased for the first time in three years, the U.S. Transportation Department announced Dec. 8. Truck-involved deaths rose 8.7 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views