Tags: Amidon was a registered lobbyist and handled PAC fundraising. She also ran an active coalition of 20 trade associations and provided comments to Federal Register notices. Prior to joining IPWA
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Ashley A. Amidon as director of Government Affairs, association President and CEO Michael Johnson announced Monday. Amidon previously worked with the International Wood Product Association (IWPA), where she served as the association’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year479 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan195 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding162 Views