Tags: Amonix concentrated photovoltaic (CPV) solar power systems
A Granite Construction asphalt concrete and aggregate facility in Indio, Calif., is among the first in the nation to use solar energy to generate as much as 75 percent of its required power. The clean energy produced onsite is equivalent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America223 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views