Tags: AMONIX CPV (concentrated photo voltaic) technology
A California quarry uses the power of the sun to provide energy for its hot-mix plant. Granite Construction Inc. is proactive when it comes to new technology, especially where the environment is concerned. “We’re engineers and employees who are very interested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views