Tags: Amonix CPV technology
A Granite Construction asphalt concrete and aggregate facility in Indio, Calif., is among the first in the nation to use solar energy to generate as much as 75 percent of its required power. The clean energy produced onsite is equivalent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views