The House is considering an appropriations bill for the Departments of Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD), which approves $52 billion for the two departments through September 2015. The House Appropriations Committee approved the bill last month, moving it to ...
As this issue of Aggregates Manager was going to press, everyone inside the Beltway was talking about the need for transportation reauthorization. The question is whether talk will lead to action. Even Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is in the dark ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views