Tags: An adequately funded transportation system
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, on Feb. 7, approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
The Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition commended Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's for embracing a comprehensive transportation funding plan as one of his administration's top priorities. He delivered the address on Feb. 7 in Harrisburg, Pa. The coalition was encouraged by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing161 Views