Tags: An adequately funded transportation system
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, on Feb. 7, approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
The Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition commended Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's for embracing a comprehensive transportation funding plan as one of his administration's top priorities. He delivered the address on Feb. 7 in Harrisburg, Pa. The coalition was encouraged by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views