Tags: An adequately funded transportation system
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, on Feb. 7, approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
The Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition commended Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's for embracing a comprehensive transportation funding plan as one of his administration's top priorities. He delivered the address on Feb. 7 in Harrisburg, Pa. The coalition was encouraged by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views