Tags: anaerobic digestion facility
A developer in Ramsbottom, UK, is requesting permission to use food by-products to create energy near Fletcher Bank Quarry and to fill a portion of the quarry, according to a report from This Is Lancashire. The Bury Council in 2005 granted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views