Tags: Anaheim Regional Intermodal Center (ARTIC)
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has been awarded $9.3 million from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for projects to improve transit throughout Orange County. The competitive transit grant awards were part of the DOT’s Bus Livability and State of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views