Tags: Anaheim Regional Intermodal Center (ARTIC)
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has been awarded $9.3 million from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for projects to improve transit throughout Orange County. The competitive transit grant awards were part of the DOT’s Bus Livability and State of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views