Tags: analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
Employment in construction declined by 16,000 during the month of December 2010 as the industry’s unemployment rate hit 20.7 percent, according to analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Even as the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant468 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March356 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania233 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum177 Views