Tags: Anchor Block Co.
The American Concrete Institute's (ACI) President Richard D. Stehly passed away on Sept. 18 suddenly after enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, hockey, with teammates and friends. Stehly, who was a member of ACI since 1980, was elected president of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views