Tags: and develop machine-specific training materials for new miners
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have reconfirmed their previously established alliance to foster safer and more healthful American workplaces related to miniing operations. AEM and MSHA established the alliance in January ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views