Tags: and develop machine-specific training materials for new miners
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have reconfirmed their previously established alliance to foster safer and more healthful American workplaces related to miniing operations. AEM and MSHA established the alliance in January ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions183 Views