Tags: and develop machine-specific training materials for new miners
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have reconfirmed their previously established alliance to foster safer and more healthful American workplaces related to miniing operations. AEM and MSHA established the alliance in January ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views