Tags: and develop machine-specific training materials for new miners
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have reconfirmed their previously established alliance to foster safer and more healthful American workplaces related to miniing operations. AEM and MSHA established the alliance in January ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views