Tags: and supervisor in the Hydraulic Design and Permitting Section of TDOT’s Structures Division. In 2008
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3100 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2046 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies308 Views
- How to become a more productive worker293 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views