Tags: and supervisor in the Hydraulic Design and Permitting Section of TDOT’s Structures Division. In 2008
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety399 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013203 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs187 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency133 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views