Tags: and supplies the coastal plains of Virginia and North Carolina with granite aggregates ranging in size from sand to armor stone – boulders used to construct jetties to prevent erosion due to the actio
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Co. have been recognized with state/industry awards for innovative reclamation practices. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views