Tags: and supplies the coastal plains of Virginia and North Carolina with granite aggregates ranging in size from sand to armor stone – boulders used to construct jetties to prevent erosion due to the actio
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Co. have been recognized with state/industry awards for innovative reclamation practices. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Unimin's Guion Plant: Changing With the Times227 Views