Tags: and supplies the coastal plains of Virginia and North Carolina with granite aggregates ranging in size from sand to armor stone – boulders used to construct jetties to prevent erosion due to the actio
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Co. have been recognized with state/industry awards for innovative reclamation practices. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger378 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views