Tags: Ander Foor
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
Ander Foor was named Midwest regional sales manager of construction for Topcon Positioning Systems. Foor is responsible for working with Topcon dealers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan and parts of Missouri and Kentucky. He previously worked for Positioning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views