Tags: Ander Foor
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
Ander Foor was named Midwest regional sales manager of construction for Topcon Positioning Systems. Foor is responsible for working with Topcon dealers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan and parts of Missouri and Kentucky. He previously worked for Positioning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers309 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 283 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views