Tags: Ander Foor
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
Ander Foor was named Midwest regional sales manager of construction for Topcon Positioning Systems. Foor is responsible for working with Topcon dealers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan and parts of Missouri and Kentucky. He previously worked for Positioning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale662 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views