Tags: Ander Foor
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
Ander Foor was named Midwest regional sales manager of construction for Topcon Positioning Systems. Foor is responsible for working with Topcon dealers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Ohio, Maryland, Michigan and parts of Missouri and Kentucky. He previously worked for Positioning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views