The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and its I Make America (IMA) campaign have honored four companies with AEM's first annual Pillar of the Industry award. Angus-Palm, Caterpillar Inc., International Construction Equipment and Stone Construction Equipment were recognized "for their outstanding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views