A site owned by National Lime and Stone Co. is one step closer to annexation into the city of Marion, Ohio. The city council has passed an ordinance that provides fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city ...
The owner of a stone, sand and gravel operation in Ohio is seeking annexation to the city of Marion. The city council is considering a resolution that would provide fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city services ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views