A site owned by National Lime and Stone Co. is one step closer to annexation into the city of Marion, Ohio. The city council has passed an ordinance that provides fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city ...
The owner of a stone, sand and gravel operation in Ohio is seeking annexation to the city of Marion. The city council is considering a resolution that would provide fire and police protection, as well as zoning and other city services ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views