Tags: annual rate of growth in private sector investment in residential construction
Despite weaker than expected annual growth of +1.3 percent in gross domestic product (GPD) during the second quarter 2011, private sector investment in U.S. construction rose by an annual rate of +8.1 percent for non-residential and +3.8 percent for residential ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views