Tags: annual rate of growth in private sector investment in residential construction
Despite weaker than expected annual growth of +1.3 percent in gross domestic product (GPD) during the second quarter 2011, private sector investment in U.S. construction rose by an annual rate of +8.1 percent for non-residential and +3.8 percent for residential ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life460 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers208 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views