Tags: Annualized total and finished steel imports in 2011
Based on preliminary U.S. Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported June 21 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,692,000 net tons (NT) of steel in May, including 1,838,000 NT of finished steel (up 6 ...
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on March 22 that the U.S. imported a total of 1,777,000 net tons (NT) of steel in February, including 1,371,000 NT of finished steel (down 16 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views