Tags: Annualized total and finished steel imports in 2011
Based on preliminary U.S. Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported June 21 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,692,000 net tons (NT) of steel in May, including 1,838,000 NT of finished steel (up 6 ...
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on March 22 that the U.S. imported a total of 1,777,000 net tons (NT) of steel in February, including 1,371,000 NT of finished steel (down 16 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views