Tags: Anthony Cracchiolo
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation released the February 2013 Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI) on Feb. 22. The index indicates that overall, confidence in the equipment finance market is up for the third consecutive month ...
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association: July new business volume up 2% year-over-year, down 22% month-to-month
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports economic activity for the $521 billion equipment finance sector, showed overall new business volume for July was $5.7 billion, up 2 percent from volume of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views