Tags: Anthony Cracchiolo
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation released the February 2013 Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI) on Feb. 22. The index indicates that overall, confidence in the equipment finance market is up for the third consecutive month ...
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association: July new business volume up 2% year-over-year, down 22% month-to-month
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports economic activity for the $521 billion equipment finance sector, showed overall new business volume for July was $5.7 billion, up 2 percent from volume of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations250 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show239 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000152 Views