U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life449 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers168 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views