Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]514 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine241 Views