Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029269 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views