Tags: antique trucks
When your family is in the quarry business, you tend to run through a lot of heavy equipment. But there’s a sentimental reason Larry Kotkowski, president of Lakeside Sand and Gravel, Mantua, Ohio, has hung onto this 1942 Bucyrus-Erie 15B ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views