Aggregate shipments show modest increases By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity in the first quarter continues at a slow pace. The themes of balance sheet management, investment in emerging markets, and challenges in meeting the gap between buyer and seller ...
APAC-Texas Inc., part of Oldcastle Materials Inc., has acquired the assets of two independent sand and gravel companies operating in Austin. The three sand and gravel plants of Shumaker Enterprises and Austin Reclaimed Materials’ single location will be combined ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views