The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Singleton Stone LLC in a suit to stop the company’s groundbreaking for a proposed limestone quarry near Lowell, Indiana, the Northwest Indiana Times reported. In the suit, the owners of two farms ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility893 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views