When Geddes Group established a new gravel pit site, Struan Quarry, after sand and gravel reserves started running low at its Stannochy Quarry, a new wash plant was needed to replace the old one, which was becoming inefficient. The need ...
DUO PLC, a Terex Washing Systems (TWS) global distributor, has installed a custom Terex sand and gravel washplant at the Readymix West Indies (W.I.) site in tropical Valencia, Trinidad. The customized TWS plant processes the clay bound sand and gravel to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident277 Views