Truck-weighing app Cardinal Scale’s new Pathway mobile app allows truck drivers to remain inside the cab while weighing the truck. Designed to provide all standard truck scale ID storage functions, the app uses NTEP 825 Spectrum indicator’s weight display. It automatically ...
An Indiana limestone operator reduces conveyor carryback and spillage, freeing up maintenance crew for other tasks. The North American Limestone Corp. (NALC) is spearheading the Indiana market with high-quality limestone. In 2008, NALC leased a 175-acre tract of humble farm ground in ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an "Introduction to Hydraulics" course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisc. that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications. The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again272 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views