Tags: Applied Industrial Technologies
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) recently presented its 2014 safety and member recognition awards to companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry. “The safety awards recognize both the combined efforts ...
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) has revealed the winners of its 2014 safety and member awards. “These awards honor companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry,” said Gary Hambly, president ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has recognized Applied Industrial Technologies for its services in 2010 with a Gold Alliance Supplier Award. Strong rankings in the areas of product quality, service, support, ease of transaction and value have earned Applied a Bronze, Silver, Gold, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program602 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas391 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials209 Views