Tags: Applied Industrial Technologies
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) recently presented its 2014 safety and member recognition awards to companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry. “The safety awards recognize both the combined efforts ...
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) has revealed the winners of its 2014 safety and member awards. “These awards honor companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry,” said Gary Hambly, president ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has recognized Applied Industrial Technologies for its services in 2010 with a Gold Alliance Supplier Award. Strong rankings in the areas of product quality, service, support, ease of transaction and value have earned Applied a Bronze, Silver, Gold, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views