Tags: Applied Industrial Technologies
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) recently presented its 2014 safety and member recognition awards to companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry. “The safety awards recognize both the combined efforts ...
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) has revealed the winners of its 2014 safety and member awards. “These awards honor companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry,” said Gary Hambly, president ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has recognized Applied Industrial Technologies for its services in 2010 with a Gold Alliance Supplier Award. Strong rankings in the areas of product quality, service, support, ease of transaction and value have earned Applied a Bronze, Silver, Gold, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views