Tags: Applied Industrial Technologies
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) recently presented its 2014 safety and member recognition awards to companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry. “The safety awards recognize both the combined efforts ...
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) has revealed the winners of its 2014 safety and member awards. “These awards honor companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry,” said Gary Hambly, president ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has recognized Applied Industrial Technologies for its services in 2010 with a Gold Alliance Supplier Award. Strong rankings in the areas of product quality, service, support, ease of transaction and value have earned Applied a Bronze, Silver, Gold, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company379 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views