Tags: Applied Industrial Technologies
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) recently presented its 2014 safety and member recognition awards to companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry. “The safety awards recognize both the combined efforts ...
The California Construction & Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) has revealed the winners of its 2014 safety and member awards. “These awards honor companies, plants, and individuals for initiatives to make the workplace safer and improve the industry,” said Gary Hambly, president ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has recognized Applied Industrial Technologies for its services in 2010 with a Gold Alliance Supplier Award. Strong rankings in the areas of product quality, service, support, ease of transaction and value have earned Applied a Bronze, Silver, Gold, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views