Tags: Applied Technology Council
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) introduced its 2011-2012 president, vice president, and four board members during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. Kenneth C. Hover was elected to serve as president of the Institute for 2011-2012. After the sudden ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views