Tags: Applied Technology Council
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) introduced its 2011-2012 president, vice president, and four board members during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. Kenneth C. Hover was elected to serve as president of the Institute for 2011-2012. After the sudden ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 290 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America181 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views