Caterpillar Inc. (Cat) announced two changes in vice presidents. Tom Bluth, currently Cat vice president for the Earthmoving Division, will become vice president with responsibility for the Mining Products Division, part of Cat's Resource Industries Group responsible for product strategy development, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views