Caterpillar Inc. (Cat) announced two changes in vice presidents. Tom Bluth, currently Cat vice president for the Earthmoving Division, will become vice president with responsibility for the Mining Products Division, part of Cat's Resource Industries Group responsible for product strategy development, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger313 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views