Tags: approval process
The federal government shutdown that began a week ago has already begun to affect transportation construction projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughed positions in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views