Tags: approval process
The federal government shutdown that began a week ago has already begun to affect transportation construction projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughed positions in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America222 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views