Tags: April 2011 Employment Situation report
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis issued the following statement on the April 2011 Employment Situation report released on May 6: "Our nation's labor market registered encouraging job growth in the month of April. Non-farm payroll employment added 244,000 jobs, exceeding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger330 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views