Tags: April 2011 Employment Situation report
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis issued the following statement on the April 2011 Employment Situation report released on May 6: "Our nation's labor market registered encouraging job growth in the month of April. Non-farm payroll employment added 244,000 jobs, exceeding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader514 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years133 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013111 Views