Tags: April 2011 Employment Situation report
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis issued the following statement on the April 2011 Employment Situation report released on May 6: "Our nation's labor market registered encouraging job growth in the month of April. Non-farm payroll employment added 244,000 jobs, exceeding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views