Tags: April 2011 Employment Situation report
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis issued the following statement on the April 2011 Employment Situation report released on May 6: "Our nation's labor market registered encouraging job growth in the month of April. Non-farm payroll employment added 244,000 jobs, exceeding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views