Tags: April 2011 Employment Situation report
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis issued the following statement on the April 2011 Employment Situation report released on May 6: "Our nation's labor market registered encouraging job growth in the month of April. Non-farm payroll employment added 244,000 jobs, exceeding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views