Tags: arc flash
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility890 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views