The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement ‘Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete’
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views