The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
American Society of Concrete Contractors releases position statement ‘Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete’
St. Louis-based American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC), has published Position Statement No. 31, “Acceptable Use of Calcium Chloride in Concrete, the latest in a series of papers on key issues of interest to cast-in-place concrete contractors, architects and engineers. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views