Tags: architectural stone company with LEED certification
Charles Luck is proud to announce that their newest location, the Georgetown Studio, a metro-storefront in Washington, D.C., has received the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification from the United States Green Building Council. “We are honored to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views