Tags: Argos Cement
By George H. Reddin After a, relatively speaking, quiet 2013, merger and acquisition activity is off to a feverish pace in 2014. Divestitures by Lafarge and Vulcan, and a merger between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries led the way. We have ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views